The Starch Paste kettle is in the shape of a bowl with a sprout. It is provided with a electric / steam jacket. The bowl is provided with a manual tilting arrangement for removing the material from the bowl. The complete unit it mounted on a suitable S.S. tubular stand. The kettle is provided with a suitable slow speed stirrer with geared motor mounted on the top. starch paste kettle constructed as a hemispherical kettle with jacket.
The kettle is provided with an anchor type beater for mixing the binder material and the paste with multiple speed option.
Starch paste kettle is a specially designed unit for preparation of binder material. The kettle is provided with a suitable slow speed stirrer with geared motor mounted on the top. It is available from 50 Ltrs to 500 Ltrs. Capacity.
- The main body made up of S.S.316 / S.S.304
- The starch paste kettle is a specially designed unit for preparation of binder material
- It is a hemispherical kettle with jacket mounted on trunnion supports with the help of shaft.
- The kettle has a small cylindrical top shell with a spout for pouring out binder mass.
- The kettle is provided with Anchor type beater for paste mixing with dual speed option.
- Jacket is provided with steam accessories i.e pressure guage. Safety valve and vent cock.
- The Kettle is also provided with a lever with hand wheel to accomplish titling manually
- The kettle is provided with 16 swg thick SS 304 losses lid
- Food processing industries
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Paint industries
- Juice industries